Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sudan times...in English

I have decided to write from now on in English.
I am starting translation of my archived posts and will be adding news about Sudan and South Sudan.

Some facts about me... I have been living in Sudan for more than four years. My opinions are not objective. They might be Eurocentric. They surely ARE harsh. Harsh on the dictatorship and mafia. Never on Sudanese themselves.

Let me take you on a journey in the past and present Sudan and South Sudan.
I have learned that you just cannot pass by those topics without intensive feelings.
I love and hate Sudan.
I have struggled and found living there extremely difficult. At the same time, I discovered the real values of life and learned so much from Sudanese!

Hope you enjoy reading! Please feel free to leave the comments & questions.

Ajlona


No comments:

Post a Comment